At FINNEGANS, we’re all about making a difference. That’s why it is our mission to create sustainable change for those affected by hunger through profits from FINNEGANS brews, and other innovative products and events. Through the FINNEGANS Community Fund, we are turning 100% of profits from beer into food for the hungry. Even better news is that 98% of all funds that are donated to the FINNEGANS Community Fund go directly back to alleviating hunger in local communities…we pay our tax accountant and filing fees and that’s it!
- We finally did it! With the help of our summer campaign, Million Dollar Drive, we were able to raise enough to finally say we have reached over $1 million in total impact back to the community!
- Completing it’s third season, the FINNEGANS Reverse Food Truck has collectively raised more than 84,000 dollar/pounds since 2014!
- In 2016 alone, TeamFINNEGANS has helped raise over $20,000 for the FINNEGANS Community Funds from their efforts at events!
FINNEGANS COMMUNITY FUND PARTNERS:
Please feel free to donate directly to the FINNEGANS Community Fund by donating below:
Going beyond donating 100% of our profits to end hunger, we also provide a limited amount of in-kind donations to mission aligned fundraisers and events. Our mission is alleviating hunger and supporting the growth of the Social Enterprise/Social Entrepeneur movement- if your fundraiser/event falls into these categories please [Fill out this form] and FINNEGANS will review it and get back to you as soon as they can. All requests should be submitted at least one month in advance.
Join the FINNEGANS team to help reach our goal of putting food on the table for those in need:
- Volunteer at events to become a part of TeamFINNEGANS
- Entertain Like You Care: Bring FINNEGANS along to your next party or include it on the menu when you entertain.
- Buy a pint of FINNEGANS at your local pub. If your favorite place doesn’t carry FINNEGANS let them know about the cause.
- Spread the word about FINNEGANS to family and friends through Facebook and Twitter.
- Purchase fun FINNgear.
For questions please contact Community Relations via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.