REVERSE FOOD TRUCK PROMOTION
- ELIGIBILITY: The FINNEGANS Reverse Food Truck Promotion (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of Minnesota who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of FINNEGANS, Inc./FINNEGANS Community Fund (“Sponsor”), Emergency Foodshelf Network and their directors, board members, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers that are involved in the development or execution of this Promotion) and each of their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings and spouses of each) and household members of each such employee (whether or not related) are not eligible to win a prize. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside Minnesota and where prohibited by law.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in this Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- HOW TO ENTER: Starting on March 15, 2014 through September 30, 2014 (“Promotion Period”), the FINNEGANS Reverse Food Truck will make stops throughout the Twin Cities metro area and collect non-perishable food items and monetary donations of which 100% of the donations will go to the Emergency Foodshelf Network. Locations of stops can be found on Facebook during the Promotion Period. Participants who donate a non-perishable food item(s) or make a monetary donation at the FINNEGANS Reverse Food Truck are eligible to receive one (1) entry in the Random Drawing.
Entrants who donate a non-perishable food item(s), make a cash donation or donate via their credit card will be asked to complete an Entry Form or deposit their business card at the onsite Entry Deposit Box.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, per FINNEGANS Reverse Food Truck stop. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Not responsible for lost, late, delayed, mutilated, misdirected entries or entries not received by the entry deadlines.
MONTHLY RANDOM DRAWINGS: One (1) Potential winner will be selected in each monthly random drawing from among all eligible entries received by entry deadline as indicated in the chart below. Non-winning entries will be carried over into subsequent drawings. Potential winners will be notified by email. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received for each drawing. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
Drawing Entry Period Random Drawing
(on or about)
March 3/15/14 - 3/31/14 4/17/14 April 4/1/14 - 4/30/14 5/7/14 May 5/1/14 - 5/31/14 6/9/14 June 6/1/14 - 6/30/14 7/7/14 July 7/1/14 - 7/31/14 8/7/14 August 8/1/14 - 8/31/14 9/8/14 September 9/1/14 - 9/30/14 10/7/14
- PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): (7) Prizes (one per drawing) – one (1) case of FINNEGANS beer. ARV: $26 each prize. Winners must present a valid ID (i.e. driver’s license, passport) for age verification purposes in order to receive prize. Prize consists of only the item specifically listed as the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for one of equal or greater value. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/GENERAL RULES: By participating in Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, FINNEGANS, Inc./FINNEGANS Community Fund and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers (“Released Parties”) from and against any claims, damages, costs and liability or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Promotion or the acceptance, redemption or use of prize. Winner releases and agrees to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all liability, any injury, loss, damages of any kind, to winner or other persons, including (without limitation) injuries, loss or damages arising out of or relating to death, injuries, damages or loses to property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or participation in this Promotion or participation in any Promotion or prize related activity. By accepting a prize, winners agree that the Sponsor may use his/her name, statements, likeness and/or photograph, in any and all media, and in any and all future advertising or publicity, without further consideration, unless prohibited by law.
Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prizes or in the administration of the Promotion. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, delayed entries or entries not received by the deadline. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by the Sponsor in their sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and the remaining random drawings will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her Promotion entries) who tampers with the entry process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. By entering, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- WIN LIST: For the names of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: FINNEGANS Reverse Food Truck Promotion, FINNEGANS International Headquarters, 609 South 10th Street, Suite 102, Minneapolis, MN 55404, to be received by 10/31/14.
- SPONSOR: FINNEGANS, Inc./FINNEGANS Community Fund (501c3), 609 South 10th Street, Suite 102, Minneapolis, MN 55404.