No Knead Beer Bread
March 6, 2021 3:03 pm
No knead to worry, you can drink and bake at the same time.
NO KNEAD BEER BREAD
Adapted from No Knead Beer Bread from allrecipes.com
1. Stir together yeast, ½ cup flour & warm water in bowl. Cover, let sit in warm spot 30 minutes.
2. Add beer, remaining flour & salt into bowl with yeast mixture. Mix till all flour is incorporated.
Cover with HOT towel, let rise in a warm spot (75-80 degrees) for 2 hours, until double in size.
3. Scrape dough from bowl, place on floured surface, sprinkle flour on top of dough, form dough into round shape.
4. Transfer loaf to parchment paper on baking sheet, sprinkle top with flour. Cover loosely with try towel, let rise 30-40 minutes.
5. Preheat oven to 425 or 450 degrees F. Put Dutch Oven in oven to heat up.
6. Slash 3 long slits on top of dough with sharp razor. Using parchment paper as sling, drop dough into HOT Dutch Oven. Cover.
Bake 35-40 minutes with cover on, then remove cover and bake till golden brown.
7. Transfer to cooling rack. Let cool completely before slicing and serving. Enjoy drinking a beer while grilling steak to go with the bread!
Try with different FINNEGANS beers and share with us on social media (@FINNEGANS).