Ride with TeamFINNEGANS for the 2014 MS150
January 13, 2014 4:36 pm
We know a lot of you have made New Years resolutions to get back in shape, and what better way to do it than supporting a great cause at the same time. We’re gearing up for the 2014 MS150 and we’d love to have you on our team!
The MS150 has been a hugely popular event not only for us at Finnegans, but for our TeamFINNEGANS cyclists. It is a great opportunity for us to get out into the community and meet some of our supporters face to face, all while raising money for a great cause. TeamFINNEGANS became a part of the MS150 in 2012 with 22 cyclists. Last year we made waves as the largest growing team in consecutive years with an incredible 152 cyclists. With your support and love of FINNEGANS, cycling, and charity we are very pleased to announce that signing up with our 2014 TeamFINNEGANS gets you 50% off of the registration fee. Our goal this year is to assemble a team of at least 200 riders. Check below for information on how to sign up as a part of our team. For those of you who rode with us last year we shouldn’t have to remind you of how much fun you had, but for those new to the MS150 here’s what you’ll get as a part of TeamFINNEGANS:
- 50% off the initial registration fee (fee depends on registration date)
- Access to the official TeamFINNEGANS cycling kit. Currently being designed by our partners at Martin Williams, the kit will feature a jersey and bib shorts. [Must ride on the team to receive jersey]
- FINNEGANS will have a special tent at the half-way point exclusively for TeamFINNEGANS riders with lots of beer, water, and smiles
- Ride with the team! Jacquie, our rambunctious social- entrepreneur and CEO will also be biking alongside other members of our team like Tricia, Jon and David.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Go to the MS150 website
- Click “Join Team”
- Choose New or Returning Participant
- Search for “Team Finnegans”
- Click “Join” Link
- Enter “FINNEGANS” as a discount code for 50% off the registration fee
- Complete payment info
- and BOOM! Welcome to the team!
Still not convinced? Come to our open house!
It will be a great way to meet our team members before the event and encourage others to sign up as well. Did we mention beer and snacks? If not, there will be beer and snacks! In the meantime, we wish you all good luck with your fundraising and training for the event. We know it’s cold, but biking always keeps you warm!