Join us for our 2nd Annual Pollinator Market, to celebrate National Pollinator Week!
Learn from local experts with the Pollinator Passport, enjoy live music, and shop+eat local with our FINNEGANS Market Vendors and food truck.
Honey Beers on Tap by FINNEGANS Brew Co.
- Biere de Miel – Oak Aged Belgian Ale, brewed with over 250 lbs of MN Bone Lake Meadows Apiary. 8% ABV
- Silent Lake – Dry Hopped Honey Saison, brewed with 60 lbs of MN basswood honey. 6.4% ABV
- Einer – Gin Barrel Aged Nordic Style Porter, brewed with a boatload of MN honey. 8.5% ABV
Live Music! 4-6:30 pm by the beekeeping band Practice in Public
Learn from Pollinator Experts with the Pollinator Passport Sign-up to reserve yours here.
- Urban Beekeeping
- Commercial Beekeeping
- Solitary Beekeeping
- Honey Bee Education & Outreach
- Pollinator Friendly Plants Seeds Lawns
- Beyond Bee Pollinators
Thank you to our participating pollinator experts & market vendors!
- Bone Lake Meadows Apiary
- Pollinator Friendly Alliance
- MN Landscape Arboretum
- MN Native Landscapes
- Bee to Bloom
- Hagen Bee Company
- Kraus-Anderson, urban beekeepers
- Farmers Markets of Minneapolis, seedles
- Bricks to Bread, pretzels & bread
- RR Cultivation, local mushrooms
- Fair Anita, fair trade accessories
- Silver Boom Coffee, locally roasted
- DZN Soaps, artisan beer soap
Bee Hive Box Painting
- Beer, painting and supporting the bees. More details and a sign-up option coming soon!
All are welcome – family friendly – dog-friendly courtyard