FINNEGANS HOOPS AND HOPS
College basketball’s biggest weekend has arrived in Minneapolis. US Bank Stadium will be the host of three exhilarating matches featuring the nation’s best teams. Whether you’re visiting from out of town or just coming downtown to be a part of the festivities, FINNEGANS is your destination for all things hoops and hops—just a short 4 block walk from the stadium (roughly 50 basketball courts, if you will). Here’s a look at what’s going on at FINNEGANS this weekend.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- April 5-9: Noon to Midnight
- PRIMETIME SPORTS: A longtime officially licensed NCAA Distributor has set up a temporary retail store at FINNEGANS from April 5–9. They will be selling a great selection of high-quality official hats, short & long sleeve t-shirts, hooded sweatshirts, and 1/4 zip pullovers, polos and much more. Cash/Credit Cards accepted.
- FINNEGANS Beer Bracket at the taproom
- Ask your bartender for a voting sheet and vote for your favorite FINNEGANS beers
- Ale-ite (top 8 beers) matchups from April 1–4
- FINN Four matchups from April 5–7
- FINN Championship on April 8
- Try any 5oz pour of the contenders for $3
- Special Hoops and Hops food menu
- Hoops and Hops Ladder and Basketball Hoop (photo opp)
- Pedal Pub in the courtyard
- $45 for a 90-minute tour (cans of FINNEGANS Irish Ale included)
- 1–2 bar/pub stops and some FINNEGANS for the ride
- First come first serve
- 12–16 riders at a time
PEDAL PUB SCHEDULE
- Thursday starting at 3:30 p.m.
- Friday starting at 3:30 p.m.
- Saturday starting at Noon
- Sunday starting at Noon
- Monday starting at 3:30 p.m.