Keep your St. Patrick’s Day celebrations rolling with a 4-course dinner paired with 5 of FINNEGANS Brew Co.’s best beers. Not only is Finnegans one of Minneapolis’s best and most beautiful breweries, they donate 100% of their profits back to the community. To celebrate the one-year anniversary of their new taproom, we wanted to make a traditional Irish feast.
Welcoming beer: Amory Laker Blonde – Blonde Ale – 4.6%
First Course: Lamb & Potato Stew- A Hearty Classic: Carrots, Onions, Mushrooms & Red Wine with a side of Irish Soda Bread.
* Paired w/ Brim Reaper – Rye IPA – 7%
Second Course: Boxty (Irish Potato Pancake) with Scallions and Crème Fraiche
* 2 Traditional Irish Favorites: Boxty served with a side of Boiled Bacon & Cabbage, a dish made popular in America by 19th century Irish Immigrants
* Paired w/ Einer – Baltic Porter – 8.5%
Third Course: Beer Braised Short Ribs w/ Colcannon – a Classic Irish Recipe: Mashed Potatoes with Cabbage, Leeks & Onion
* Paired w/ Dead Irish Poet – Irish Dry Stout – 7%
Dessert: Bread Pudding w/ Irish Whiskey Whipped Cream
* Paired w/ Biere de Mars – Biere de Guard – 6.4%