FINNEGANS is more than a beer company.
This is more than just an internship.
FINNEGANS offers multiple volunteer internships each semester as well as through summer.
Although summer internships are filled, we are currently accepting applications for fall Internships which will begin August 2013. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
The Communications and Events Support FINNternship is a fantastic way to get hands on experience in supporting FINNEGANS events, working with the core team in the office on marketing implementation and the opportunity to take lead on one specific project/deliverable. Internship Description
The Sales Analysis Support FINNternship is a hands-on opportunity to drive efficient sales analysis, from data collection and management to creating simple functional reports for CEO and sales team. As with all FINNternships, you will take lead of one project/deliverable to be completed during the term. Internship Description
Stay tuned for new ways to learn about Social Entrepreneurship through FINNEGANS! Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com
Benefits of a FINNternship
“I learned the importance of sustainability and the impact that FINNEGANS can offer the community. It was a great experience and I continue to volunteer after my internship!”- Maddie, Fall 2011 FINNtern
- Gain experience in a social entrepreneurship setting
- Networking with individuals and alumni of FINNEGANS
- Qualify for work study or class credit (dependent on school requirements)
- Business 200 and other volunteer credit eligible
- TeamFINNEGANS will provide references and recommendations upon successful completion of the internship
- Fun and creative atmosphere
- 21 years of age or older
- Reliable computer and internet access
- Must be motivated and comfortable taking initiative
- Able to work independently and to seek consultation when needed
- Excellent interpersonal communication abilities, problem-solving, time-management, and organizational skills
- Dependable, professional and responsible
- Passion for giving back to the local community and socially responsible companies