FINNEGANS is more than a beer company.
This is more than just an internship.
FINNEGANS offers multiple 8 month volunteer internships, beginning in September and in April.
A full 360 degree social entre experience; you will learn while working directly with the FINNEGANS core team in an innovative, dynamic setting. Best of all you will see the impact your efforts have on the FINNEGANS brand and the local community.
We are currently accepting applications for fall Internships which will begin September 26th 2013. Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com if interested!
The Communications and Events Support FINNternship is for the people person who also likes to be a major contributor in planning, implementing and growing our volunteer force.
It is a fantastic way to get hands on experience in supporting FINNEGANS events, working with the core team in the office on marketing implementation and the opportunity to take lead on one specific project/deliverable. Internship Description
The Sales Analysis Support FINNternship is for the number crunching, detail oriented, data-analysis gurus out there.
It is a hands-on opportunity to drive efficient sales analysis, from data collection and management to creating simple functional reports for CEO and sales team. As with all FINNternships, you will take lead of one project/deliverable to be completed during the term. Internship Description
The Brand Ambassador FINNternship is ideal for an outgoing, energetic person looking to connect with retail staff to engage them in helping to do go and increase brand presence at retail stores.
It is a hands-on opportunity to learn the FINNEGANS story forwards and back, gain public speaking skills and be on the front lines to ensure merchandising and brand awareness are top notch. As with all FINNternships, you will take lead of one project/deliverable to be completed during the term. Internship Description
Stay tuned for new ways to learn about Social Entrepreneurship through FINNEGANS! Please contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of a FINNternship
“I learned the importance of sustainability and the impact that FINNEGANS can offer the community. It was a great experience and I continue to volunteer after my internship!”- Maddie, Fall 2011 FINNtern
- Gain experience in a social entrepreneurship setting
- Networking with individuals and alumni of FINNEGANS
- Qualify for work study or class credit (dependent on school requirements)
- Business 200 and other volunteer credit eligible
- TeamFINNEGANS will provide references and recommendations upon successful completion of the internship
- Fun and creative atmosphere
- 21 years of age or older
- Must be motivated and comfortable taking initiative
- Able to work independently and to seek consultation when needed
- Excellent interpersonal communication abilities, problem-solving, time-management, and organizational skills
- Dependable, professional and responsible
- Passion for giving back to the local community and socially responsible companies
- Reliable computer and internet access
- Transportation is the responsibility of the Intern, events and opportunities may be around the Twin Cities metro area however most work will be at our offices in Minneapolis