Whether you’re a long-time barstool philanthropist or just learning about all things FINNEGANS, we hope you’ll consider joining our energetic team! We’ve got opportunities ranging from casual volunteering with FINNEGANS Community Fund, to 4 month unique social enterprise FINNternships, to part time and full time work promoting FINNEGANS Brew Co.
Work with FINNEGANS Brew Co.
We’re a small but mighty team and are thrilled to be expanding! Availability subject to change, but when in doubt please send in your resume and cover letter detailing your job-seeking objective and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Taproom & Promotions Staff – Now hiring! Posting here. Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.
Become a FINNtern
These insider, in-depth Internships offer hands-on learning of how a real world social enterprise works and succeeds. These opportunities are typically 15-20 hours a week, for those 21+ (because, beer), and can often qualify for college credits. We welcome those not in college as well, as these are a great opportunity to build experience for a new career path no matter your stage of life.
To apply, send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and RSVP here to our upcoming Info Session.
September 2018, we are currently recruiting for the following FINNternship Positions:
- Marketing & Social Media FINNtern – rolling start date
- Reverse Food Truck & Volunteer Engagement FINNtern – rolling start date
- Media Support FINNtern (graphic design/layout) – rolling start date
- Non-Profit Management FINNtern – rolling start date
- FINNEGANS Market FINNtern – we are looking for a November start date
Volunteer with FINNEGANS Community Fund
For current and upcoming events, some of which we’re looking for volunteers, check out https://finnegans.org/event. For areas of volunteering and what it means to join TeamFINNEGANS, check out https://finnegans.org/volunteer.