TeamFINNEGANS Volunteer Crew
The TeamFINNEGANS Volunteer Crew is an exciting new chapter in FINNEGANS history. The Crew is being developed to help lead one of the largest portions of our business – the Volunteer Brigade that helps us raise close to $30,000 a year in donations (just from volunteers and events), and more importantly, fulfill our mission. The Crew is made up of four leads that will work directly with the Volunteer Coordinator on the FINNEGANS staff. The group meets monthly in order to help guide and implement the activities of FINNEGANS, aid the organization in being true to its mission, and reach its organizational potential. THIS IS A VOLUNTEER POSITION (AKA NON-PAID).
Gain hands-on experience with a leading social entrepreneurial beer company. Build a strong network of like-minded fun-loving do-gooders who are passionate about building strong communities. Build your event planning and managing skills in an innovative way that makes you feel good about what you do.
Reverse Food Truck (RFT) Event Lead
- Develop/maintain RFT calendar of events and make decisions on what events the RFT should be involved in based on criteria
- Recruit and train RFT volunteers
- Coordinates with local food banks for food pick up after events
- Acts as lead FINN representative coordinating events including key relationships with event coordinators from partner organizations; able to work without supervision.
RFT On-site coordination:
- Assist in checking in TeamFINNEGANS volunteers at events; guides volunteers throughout events including redeploying as needed. Also ensures a quality/brand experience for the volunteer (i.e. breaks as needed).
- Maintain RFT standards in cleanliness and materials needed in the truck; informs Volunteer Coordinator of any needs to help maintain life of truck.
- Drive the RFT to and from events and help train in RFT driving volunteers. Has driver’s license with no driving infractions.
- Promote events via social media
- Represents FINNEGANS brand in the community
- Attends and participates in monthly Volunteer Crew meetings
- Maintains key relationships with Volunteer Coordinator and fellow Volunteer Crew Leads
- Maintains a one-year commitment to the role and helps to find possible back ups at the time of transition.